Please be advised that on May 25, 2018, the provisions of the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) on the protection of personal data, commonly known as the RODO, come into force. Jaro Cases makes every effort to fully comply with the requirements of the regulation and to best protect your personal data, which it administers. Therefore, we have some useful information for you.
1. WHO ADMINISTRATES YOUR DATA?The administrator of your personal data is the company Jaro Cases with its seat in Domaradz, number 596.
2. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?Write to us if you have doubts or questions about your rights. You will contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com.
3. WHERE DID WE GET YOUR DATA FROM?We received them directly from you when signing the contract we concluded with you. In each case, we verify whether we have a legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
4. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?We process your personal data because it is necessary to conclude, properly perform, terminate or take other actions necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you, including handling requests that you send to us, and to contact you, including for the purposes of related to the provision of services. In addition, we process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by writing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will stop processing immediately, and we will inform you about the effect. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent. Jaro Cases guarantees that it will process your personal data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not further process them in a manner inconsistent with these purposes.
5. DO YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?We require you to provide your personal data in order to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with services. The data we require are: – First name and last name – Pesel number / Personal ID Number – Address – Company NIP – E-mail address – Phone number If for some reason you do not provide us with your personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, and consequently we will not could fulfill your order. If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?We store your personal data for the duration of the concluded contract with you, as well as after its completion for other lawful purposes, related to the contract:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations under the law, in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving.
7. WHAT PERMISSIONS TOWARDS JARO CASE DO YOU HAVE IN THE FIELD OF DATA PROCESSINGWe guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (RODO), i.e. the right to access, including obtaining copies of data, the right to rectify and supplement data and delete in cases provided for by law, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You can exercise these rights when:
- you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by Jaro Case; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data;
- your data will be processed unlawfully; data should be deleted in for the purpose of fulfilling the obligation resulting from the law;
- you will notice that your data is incorrect – you can request that the processing of your data be limited for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want it to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed for us, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of data – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for objection;
- in relation to a data portability request: processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or an agreement concluded with you and when the processing is automatic.
8. IN WHICH SITUATIONS CAN YOU OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, if:
- the processing of your personal data is carried out on a legal basis legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.